Participants are expected to travel from their country of residence to Tallinn (Estonia).
You will use the bus to get from the airport to the conference hotel. Bus nr 2 goes from theairport to the area, where the hotel is located. Please exit a bus at the stop Reisisadama A-terminal (8 stops between Airport – Reisisadama A-terminal). After traveling by bus, youwill need to walk 300 meters straightforward. The hotel is a building with metal columnsand beautiful statues.
For those arriving to the A-Terminal it is really easy to get to the hotel. You just need walk 300 meters straightforward. For those arriving to the D-Terminal: need to take bus number 2 towards “Reisisadama A-terminal”. Go for just 1 stop and get off at “Reisisadama A-terminal”. Then you need to walk 300 meters in a straight line.
From the bus station, you need to take city train number 2 in the direction “Kopli”. Go 6stops and get off at the stop “Linnahall”. Then you need to turn left to cross the street and turn to the right, walk for 400 meters and then turn to the left, go for another 10 meters, the hotel will be on the right side.
We advise using Bolt. It’s easy and affordable. Download the app, and you can see the fees by entering the destination. PS! It’s a bit challenging to get taxi on the street by waving them. Use the app instead.
If you are lost, please contact Ms. Daina Arfanove, Logistics and Conference Officer, Tel. +37253267778.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered for confirmed participants for the entire duration of the European Active Citizens Week full programme (including international conference, creative workshops and other events) by the organizers.
The accommodation is divided between different hotels, mostly participants will stay in Tallinn at Tallink Express Hotel in shared rooms with opportunity to visit SPA FOR FREE.
Subsistence (meals 3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks) are covered on 5th, 6th, 7th of May 2021 for all officially registered and confirmed participants.
The programm is open to local & international organizations representatives, experts, guests, students/youth, interested organizations/institutions and NGOs leaders, networks, and individuals representing vulnerable groups.
Suitable profile of participants can be:
- be aged between 16 – ….
- be ready to share their knowledge and experience in their institutional or organisational context
- be experienced in civil society organisation, education, culture and youth policy processes etc.
- have multiplying effect (able to spread the outcome of the Connect events and International Conference and share it his/her own organisation and country)
- be able to travel to Tallinn on the 4th of May and depart on 7th or 8th of May 2022.
- be willing to actively contribute to the debates and committed to take part in the whole duration of the connect programm
- be able to work in English